“These are the sounds that connect us to home, that bring us closer to the land and the people of these islands.”
In their second exclusive session for VF Live, Aloha Got Soul’s Roger Bong and Oliver Seguin take you on a laidback musical journey to the idyllic Hawaiian Islands. It’s the latest installment in an ongoing TVF series that spotlights vinyl selectors around the world — from LA’s J. Rocc to Bangkok’s Maft Sai.
Across 60 scintillating minutes, the duo digs deep to deliver future 7-inch releases from local luminaries including Steve & Teresa, Mike Kahikina, Seprock, and more.
Dive into their enchanting set now and browse the full tracklist below.
- Kaahumanu - Kaahumanu
- Carl “Hoku” Rasmussen - Aloha To You
- Unknown artist - Kuilima, Hale by the Sea
- Island Band - Ulili E
- Tau Moe - title unknown
- Ka’ala - Ocean Rider
- Rocky Custer - Wave Dreams
- Steve & Teresa - Catching A Wave
- Us - Surfing
- ??? - unknown
- Country Comfort - We Are The Children
- Mike Kahikina - Hawaii’s Beautiful
- Buddy Fo - Sand & Sea
- Brothers Ioane - Hawaii ‘77
- Marvin Franklin - Kona Winds
- Seprock - Kona Windz
- Melveen Leed - Melveen’s Letter
- Nanakuli Sons - Kila Kila O Kuilima
- Bill Kaiwa - Why Do I Do That?